Workout Apps: Good or Bad?
There's a wonderful Swedish article that's come out about different workout apps and their respective benefits, and I was interviewed in the process.
I think it can be very helpful to use a workout app if you are self competitive or work best with a goal in mind (I think most of us fit in at least one of those categories). Having a specific number of steps to walk each day or a number of calories to burn can help you achieve your goals and stay on track.
For the whole article, visit HERE!
Since the article is in Swedish, I made a list of the different apps below so you can check them out yourself!
1. Endomondo: Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with this fitness tracker and personal training app. Visit HERE
2. Runkeeper: Gets you outside, tracks your progress and let's you set goals! Claims to get you to stick to running FOR EVER! Visit HERE
3. Strava: This is an app for both running and cycling! Visit HERE
4. Map My Run: Uses GPS to track your progress. Visit HERE
5. Sports Tracker: Also uses GPS to track your workouts. Plus a big online community to keep you motivated. Visit HERE
6. Runtastic: This app tracks your running, cycling, and other workouts. Visit HERE